How to Maintain Silestone
Silestone’s high compaction and hybrid composition consisting of premium minerals, quartz, and recycled materials makes it highly resistant to stains, preventing them from penetrating the surface and making daily cleaning easy and quick.
The new Silestone surfaces are manufactured with the exclusive and innovative HybriQ Technology, which uses 100% renewable electric energy and recycled water in the production process, maintaining all the properties of Silestone and moving towards a more sustainable world.
How to clean and maintain Silestone surfaces in 2 easy steps:
Enjoy your home without having to worry about the maintenance of your surfaces. Daily use can cause them to become stained with oil, tomato, chocolate, soap or toothpaste. Cleaning these and other stains is very easy:
Apply neutral soap to the affected area and gently rub in a circular motion with a damp microfiber cloth.
Leave to work for a couple of minutes. Then, with a cloth, wipe off any soap residue. Finally, dry it with kitchen roll.
How to easily remove stubborn stains:
1. Apply an anti-limescale product to the affected area.
2. Gently rub in a circular motion with a damp microfiber cloth.
Rust / Metal
1. Apply an oxide cleaner and leave it to work for 5 minutes.
2. Then rinse with water and dry.
Wine, coffee, tea and food coloring
1. Dilute bleach in water (15% bleach solution) and rub on the stain with a damp cloth in a circular motion.
2. Leave it to work for 2 minutes and then rinse. If the stain persists, repeat the process.